Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Dev

MooseX::MethodAttributes dev release - please test!

Catalyst dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bobtfish at bobtfish

Sep 18, 2009, 10:31 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1607 views)
MooseX::MethodAttributes dev release - please test!

I have released MooseX::MethodAttributes 0.16_01, which solves the
issues with role combination for method attributes roles.

Specifically, in a class, you can now say:

with qw/

and the role composition (and conflict detection) will work correctly,
rather than having to say with 'Role1'; with 'Role2'; and not getting
these benefits.

This has involved some core Moose work (thanks rafl!!) to support this,
and also quite a significant restructuring of the MethodAttributes code.

I'd appreciate if some people could install and try out this release on
their general applications using roles before I release it, and
specifically test out the role combination feature.

Thanks in advance!

Catalyst-dev mailing list
Catalyst-dev [at] lists

Catalyst dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded