Mailing List Archive: Catalyst: Dev

Draft Tutorial Update

Catalyst dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hkclark at gmail

Dec 15, 2008, 2:12 PM

Draft Tutorial Update

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting ready to post an updated Tutorial to CPAN. kd and mst asked
that I post a tarball for people to check out so we know I don't mess it up.
:-) Please check out the tarball available here:
http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki//tutorialdevrelease.view

and let me know if it looks good. I was hoping to upload to pause by the
end of this week (Dec 19).

Thanks,
Kennedy

janus at errornet

Dec 16, 2008, 7:30 AM

Re: Draft Tutorial Update [In reply to]

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 05:12:38PM -0500, hkclark [at] gmail wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm getting ready to post an updated Tutorial to CPAN. kd and mst asked
> that I post a tarball for people to check out so we know I don't mess it up.
> :-) Please check out the tarball available here:
> http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki//tutorialdevrelease.view
>
> and let me know if it looks good. I was hoping to upload to pause by the
> end of this week (Dec 19).

Quick questions:
Will Catalyst::Manual continue to exist in Catalyst::Runtime and
Catalyst::Manual or will it change to something not conflicting in the
future?

Kind regards,
Simon