Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users
[Bricolage-General] 1.3.0 Is Out!

Index | Previous | View Flat

david at kineticode

Feb 20, 2002, 7:41 PM

[Bricolage-General] 1.3.0 Is Out!

Hi All,

I've uploaded 1.3.0 to SourceForge. Since configure is still broken,
I've added a note to the README that users should use the manual install
instructions. Hopefully we'll soon get the kinks out of configure and
can upload 1.3.1 shortly. Meanwhile, I've tagged Dev-Release_1_3_0 in
CVS for record-keeping purposes.

Those who are interested in trying out the new SOAP stuff (and in taking
advantage of all the bug-fixes in the soon-to-be released 1.2.1) ought
to download 1.3.0 and give it a shot!

David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david [at] kineticode ICQ: 15726394
Yahoo!: dew7e
Jabber: Theory [at] jabber
Kineticode. Setting knowledge in motion.(sm)

Bricolage-General mailing list
Bricolage-General [at] lists

Subject User Time
[Bricolage-General] 1.3.0 Is Out! david at kineticode Feb 20, 2002, 7:41 PM

  Index | Previous | View Flat