Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

[Bricolage-General] Online Tonight

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

david at kineticode

Dec 3, 2002, 12:47 PM

[Bricolage-General] Online Tonight

All,

I will be the featured guest for an hour on the nationally syndicated
talk radio show "Online Tonight" this evening at 8 pm PST (11 pm EST).
Host David Lawrence and I be discussing Bricolage, its history, and
content management in general. This is my first time on the radio, so
it should be interesting. The show is a light, humor-oriented tech talk
show, and is, along with Online Today, "the most listened to
high-tech-oriented talk show on the air today," according to CNET Radio.

The show's web site:
http://www.online-tonight.com/

To listen in via streaming media:
http://www.cnet.com/broadband/0-7227152.html

For those who aren't familiar with Bricolage, it's the enterprise-class
content management software I've been working on for a few years, first
at Salon, then for About.com, and now as open-source (free) software on
the Internet.

The Bricolage web site:
http://bricolage.cc/

A Tech analysis in the October 28th eWeek:

Feel free to tune in or even call in and show your support. Host David
Lawrence and I will also be available via IM during the broadcast.

Regards,

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david [at] kineticode ICQ: 15726394

david at kineticode

Dec 3, 2002, 12:47 PM

[Bricolage-General] Online Tonight [In reply to]

All,

[...]

david [at] wheeler ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/ Yahoo!: dew7e
Jabber: Theory [at] jabber