Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

Old clone, almost started

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bret at pectopah

Sep 14, 2012, 2:47 PM

Old clone, almost started

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to install a clone of a Bricolage 1.8.6 installation, with
the goal of upgrading it.

The install process looks to be complete, and I can run bric_apachectl
start, but the resulting web pages just display Mason source code rather
than executing it. It's as if Apache is doing this on its own and
nothing is getting passed to Mason at all.

Can anybody suggest anything?

Thanks so much,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer

bret at pectopah

Sep 14, 2012, 3:00 PM

Re: Old clone, almost started [In reply to]

Whoops!

I had the old production hostname and IP address in bricolage.conf.
Commenting those out and restoring the defaults worked.

Happy weekend,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson