Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users
RE: Truncated content

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

chris.schults at pccsea

RE: Truncated content [In reply to]

> Make sure it's the browser truncating, rather than something in the
> data-handling code.

I'm not sure what is going on. First off, I'm occasionally seeing "Apache::SizeLimit httpd process too big" errors, but not every time the content gets truncated. I'm also seeing "(32)Broken pipe: client stopped connection before rflush completed", though I'm not sure if they are related.

What is really weird is that the original file started with:

/* begin CSS reset */

When I add two spaces, the problem goes away:

/* begin CSS reset */

Not only is this happening in Chrome, but also IE. My Firefox seems immune thus far.

I'm left scratching my head.

FYI, the content is 2049 lines long with 50,353 characters.

Here are my Bricolage settings:

CHECK_PROCESS_SIZE = Yes
MAX_PROCESS_SIZE = 325000
CHECK_FREQUENCY = 1
MIN_SHARE_SIZE = 0
MAX_UNSHARED_SIZE = 0

The Apache::SizeLimit errors are reporting sizes from 325000 - 327000.