Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users
Re: Truncated content

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

david at justatheory

Re: Truncated content [In reply to]

On Apr 10, 2012, at 12:06 PM, Schults, Chris wrote:

> This has previously occurred in Chrome, and now is periodically happening in Firefox. I have just replicated in Chrome, though not in Firefox.
>
> I'm not sure if this a Bricolage quirk, but I thought I'd ask the group. Any ideas?

Make sure it's the browser truncating, rather than something in the data-handling code.

David

Subject User Time
Truncated content chris.schults at pccsea Apr 10, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Re: Truncated content david at justatheory Apr 10, 2012, 1:30 PM
    RE: Truncated content chris.schults at pccsea Apr 10, 2012, 2:33 PM
    Re: Truncated content david at justatheory Apr 10, 2012, 4:15 PM
    Re: Truncated content alex at gt Apr 10, 2012, 4:26 PM
        Re: Truncated content david at kineticode Apr 10, 2012, 8:57 PM