Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

Uploading large media files fail

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

chris.schults at pccsea

Mar 28, 2012, 12:56 PM

Uploading large media files fail

We use Bricolage to manage audio and video files. We used not to have any issues uploading, but now large files are failing to upload via the UI -- you're returned to the initial new media screen. And the files we're trying now are often smaller in size than ones we've successfully uploaded in the past. Interestingly, I'm able to upload using bric_media_upload.

Any ideas why this might be happening all of a sudden? I do see some "Apache::SizeLimit httpd process too big" errors in the Apache log, but they don't always correlate with failed attempts.

Chris

--------------------------------

Chris Schults
Web Developer
PCC Natural Markets
http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com

ps at phillipadsmith

Mar 28, 2012, 7:41 PM

Re: Uploading large media files fail [In reply to]

On 2012-03-28, at 1:56 PM, Schults, Chris wrote:

> We use Bricolage to manage audio and video files. We used not to have any issues uploading, but now large files are failing to upload via the UI -- you're returned to the initial new media screen. And the files we're trying now are often smaller in size than ones we've successfully uploaded in the past. Interestingly, I'm able to upload using bric_media_upload.
>
> Any ideas why this might be happening all of a sudden? I do see some "Apache::SizeLimit httpd process too big" errors in the Apache log, but they don't always correlate with failed attempts.

Nothing in the bricolage error log?

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded