Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users
Screen following media upload?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

bret at pectopah

Oct 28, 2011, 10:25 AM

Screen following media upload?

Hi everybody,

I use a number of Bricolages, with various installations using different
versions from 1.10.3 to 2.0.1.

One 1.10.7 install recently moved to new hardware. It's now gloriously
fast, but one behaviour has changed:

When you upload media inside a story, when you click the "create"
button, you are taken to the full media profile screen.

Before the move, clicking "create" took you to a smaller, simpler screen
that looked more like the one you see when you choose "Create Media."

I've seen both variations (little screen or full profile) in various
versions in the 1.10 series. It's not a big deal, but I'd like to have
the little screen back, if that's possible.

Is there a configuration option I'm missing?

Thanks so much,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer

Subject User Time
Screen following media upload? bret at pectopah Oct 28, 2011, 10:25 AM
    Re: Screen following media upload? david at kineticode Nov 14, 2011, 3:26 PM