Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

Results: Bricolage Spring 2011 survey

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ps at phillipadsmith

Jul 26, 2011, 9:35 AM

Results: Bricolage Spring 2011 survey

For those who are interested:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZzmiG9MvT4dHVPOVk5eEpLR0xyRXJXME90aWxnMkE&hl=en_US

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com

david at kineticode

Jul 28, 2011, 4:07 PM

Re: Results: Bricolage Spring 2011 survey [In reply to]

On Jul 26, 2011, at 9:35 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> For those who are interested:
> https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZzmiG9MvT4dHVPOVk5eEpLR0xyRXJXME90aWxnMkE&hl=en_US

Interesting stuff, though I don't see how anyone could have only one workflow…

Best,

David

bret at pectopah

Jul 28, 2011, 4:33 PM

Re: Results: Bricolage Spring 2011 survey [In reply to]

Only people who use Bricolage exclusively as a write-only Twitter
client.

--
Bret Dawson
Producer

david at kineticode

Jul 29, 2011, 10:15 AM

Re: Results: Bricolage Spring 2011 survey [In reply to]

On Jul 28, 2011, at 4:33 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> Only people who use Bricolage exclusively as a write-only Twitter
> client.

And no templates.

David

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded