Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

moving to archive

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

zdravko.balorda at siix

Jul 25, 2011, 11:49 PM

moving to archive

Hi,
is there a way to move assets to archive via bric_soap?

Regards, Zdravko

david at kineticode

Jul 26, 2011, 11:22 AM

Re: moving to archive [In reply to]

On Jul 25, 2011, at 11:49 PM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> is there a way to move assets to archive via bric_soap?

Define "archive".

Best,

David

david at kineticode

Jul 26, 2011, 11:22 AM

Re: moving to archive [In reply to]

On Jul 25, 2011, at 11:49 PM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> is there a way to move assets to archive via bric_soap?

Define "archive".

Best,

David

zdravko.balorda at siix

Jul 26, 2011, 10:12 PM

Re: moving to archive [In reply to]

David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2011, at 11:49 PM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:
>
>> is there a way to move assets to archive via bric_soap?
>
> Define "archive".

Well, from UI one can move assets to "Archive". It's not a desk.
I'm trying to find a workaround to move thumbnails from the desks.

Regards, Zdravko

leggn at denison

Jul 27, 2011, 4:27 AM

Re: moving to archive [In reply to]

Sounds like "Check in and Shelve" to me - perhaps this is just a
translation difference in your install? If that's the case, you should
be able to use "bric_soap workflow move" on your assets. Be sure to
define "--desk" of course. The workflow id an d desk id of the Shelf
are both 0.

-Nick