Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users
Re: Media Type already in use when no media types present

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

catalyst at mikeraynham

Re: Media Type already in use when no media types present

Deleting items from the GUI just deactivates them in the database.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to reactivate Media Types
from the GUI. However, you can reactivate them directly from the database:

To view deleted (deactivated) media types:
SELECT * FROM media_type WHERE NOT active;

To reactivate all deleted media types:
UPDATE media_type SET active = true WHERE NOT active;

Or for a specific media type:
UPDATE media_type SET active = true WHERE name="application/pdf"

Regards,

Mike