Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

Re: Bricolage 2.0.1 is out! - VMware

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cdmiller at adams

Feb 11, 2011, 10:14 AM

Re: Bricolage 2.0.1 is out! - VMware

Ross.Olson at Planar

Feb 11, 2011, 10:18 AM

RE: Bricolage 2.0.1 is out! - VMware [In reply to]

> From: cdmiller [mailto:cdmiller [at] adams]
>
> On 02/10/2011 11:40 AM, Ross Olson wrote:
> > Is there any word on when a VMWare image will be available for
> testing?
> >
> > ...Ross...
>
> Just uploaded a VMWare image. It's a 64 bit vm. I tested it under
> vmware player 3.1.3 build-324285, on Ubuntu Lucid 64 bit.
>
> ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/vmware/
> ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/README.vmware
>
> - - cameron

Excellent. Thank you Cameron!

...Ross...

--
Ross Olson, Sr. Web Architect, IT Web, Planar Systems, Inc.
Ross.Olson [at] Planar | 503-748-5707 | http://www.planar.com/

This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information belonging to Planar Systems, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, any attachments thereto, and use of the information contained, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy thereof.