Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

Bricolage 2.0 tutorials

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cdmiller at adams

Nov 19, 2010, 10:50 AM

Bricolage 2.0 tutorials

Hello,

Our main content person Jen Stoughton has published set of Bricolage
2.0 screen cast tutorials as we have finally upgraded to 2.0.

http://www.adams.edu/about/site/about_tutorials/about_tutorials.php

Enjoy,

- cameron

david at kineticode

Nov 19, 2010, 7:28 PM

Re: Bricolage 2.0 tutorials [In reply to]

On Nov 19, 2010, at 10:50 AM, cdmiller wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Our main content person Jen Stoughton has published set of Bricolage
> 2.0 screen cast tutorials as we have finally upgraded to 2.0.
>
> http://www.adams.edu/about/site/about_tutorials/about_tutorials.php

Awesome, thanks!

Gotta hide some of those workflows, though. Ye gods.

David

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded