Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

bricolage 2.1 and Xinha

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

zdravko.balorda at siix

Oct 27, 2010, 12:07 AM

bricolage 2.1 and Xinha

Hi,
I have some Xinha issues: font coloring. In the old days of 1.10.4
when font coloring was selected a color table wouldn't appear. Than
we fixed something with a little help from users. Now, in 2.1 the
font and background color tables wouldn't go away after a color has
been selected. Any one with such an experience?

Regards, Zdravko

mattrolf at me

Nov 10, 2010, 12:20 PM

Re: bricolage 2.1 and Xinha [In reply to]

Are you using the latest Xinha? I have not tested it as font colors are not something I typically use.

-Matt

On Oct 27, 2010, at 3:07 AM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> Hi,
> I have some Xinha issues: font coloring. In the old days of 1.10.4
> when font coloring was selected a color table wouldn't appear. Than
> we fixed something with a little help from users. Now, in 2.1 the
> font and background color tables wouldn't go away after a color has
> been selected. Any one with such an experience?
>
> Regards, Zdravko

phillip at communitybandwidth

Nov 10, 2010, 1:45 PM

Re: bricolage 2.1 and Xinha [In reply to]

Maybe add it to this ticket?
http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601/tickets/179-fckeditor-does-not-work-in-20#ticket-179-2

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

mattrolf at me

Nov 10, 2010, 2:18 PM

Re: bricolage 2.1 and Xinha [In reply to]

This one might be better.

http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601/tickets/180-xinha-create-link-button-does-not-work-in-bric-2