Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

job queue cleanup

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

zdravko.balorda at siix

Oct 19, 2010, 10:09 PM

job queue cleanup

Hi,
is there a way to collectively cancel jobs from the que?
I've managed to fill it with thousands of failed jobs...

Zdravko

leggn at denison

Oct 20, 2010, 5:36 AM

Re: job queue cleanup [In reply to]

Hi Zdravko,

To delete all failed jobs, log in to your database and execute this
query: DELETE FROM job WHERE failed = 't';

-Nick

On 10/20/2010 1:09 AM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> Hi,
> is there a way to collectively cancel jobs from the que?
> I've managed to fill it with thousands of failed jobs...
>
> Zdravko

phillip at communitybandwidth

Oct 20, 2010, 7:51 AM

Re: job queue cleanup [In reply to]

http://github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/wiki/Useful-SQL

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH

VOICE: Toronto: 416 921 4608 // New York: 646 810 8642 // Oxford: 1865 989328
WEB: www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
SOCIAL: phillipadsmith on Skype, Twitter, LinkedIn, and all that jazz.

NOTES: This email is: [ ] bloggable [X] ask first [ ] private

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded