Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

How to create a simple page?

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

szabgab at gmail

How to create a simple page?

Is there a simple tutorial on how to create and see my first page?
I looked at http://wiki.github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/tutorials-creating-your-first-page
but it skips the answers I should give and it also talks about FTP
while I though I
supposed to have only one installation and edit the pages on that installation.

I created a story in category / where can I see it now?

When I access http://localhost:8081/ it redirects me to
http://localhost:8081/login/welcome.html?referer=/

Can someone point me to a tutorial that might fit my very limited
understanding of
the whole thing should work?

Gabor

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded