Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

Publish deletes preview

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

email at buelskaemper

Publish deletes preview

v. 1.11.4
When publishing stories, the preview versions are deleted.
Preview and live server are virtual hosts on the same managed server.
Has this happened to anybody else?

Regards,

Guido

david at kineticode

Re: Publish deletes preview [In reply to]

On Apr 1, 2010, at 5:30 PM, Guido Buelskaemper wrote:

> When publishing stories, the preview versions are deleted.
> Preview and live server are virtual hosts on the same managed server.
> Has this happened to anybody else?

Not my my knowledge. Would you file a bug report with instructions on how to replicate?

http://bugs.bricolagecms.org/

Thanks,

David

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded