Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users
Fwd: Publishing Error

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

adeola at digitalcraftsmen

Jun 5, 2009, 2:35 AM

Fwd: Publishing Error

Hi all,

I think this is a known issue but it'd sure be nice to find a fix for
this as it happens often:

Begin forwarded message:

>> Today Homepage Jun 5, 6am - story_4427 FAILED TO PUBLISH at
>> 05-06-2009 10:27:01
>> ERROR WAS
>>
>> Call to Bric::SOAP::Workflow->publish failed:
>>
>> Cannot publish checked-out Story: "4427".
>>
>> Check the Apache error log for more detail.

This happened because the story got stuck in limbo. The story_instance
table was showing the same version as checked-in and out. Why does it
keep doing that? :-@

--
Creative Developer - Digital Craftsmen Ltd
Exmouth House, 3 Pine Street

Subject User Time
Fwd: Publishing Error adeola at digitalcraftsmen Jun 5, 2009, 2:35 AM