Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: users

working xinha

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

zdravko.balorda at siix

Mar 9, 2009, 3:06 AM

working xinha

Hi,
I can't fix font color problem in Xinha. Could someone
post a link to a working Xnha in Bricolage.

Thanks, Zdravko

phillip at communitybandwidth

Mar 9, 2009, 6:24 AM

Re: working xinha [In reply to]

Hi Zdravko,

What link are you after?

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

zdravko.balorda at siix

Mar 9, 2009, 6:43 AM

Re: working xinha [In reply to]

> What link are you after?

Perhaps a download link of a working Xinha. ;) I've got
really frustrated by this. I use release 0.95 Xinha
and my users are killing me. Font color does not work,
and background colors, too.

And all there is to do is unpacking it...

Zdravko

rolfm at denison

Mar 9, 2009, 9:20 AM

Re: working xinha [In reply to]

On Mar 9, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

>> What link are you after?
>
> Perhaps a download link of a working Xinha. ;) I've got
> really frustrated by this. I use release 0.95 Xinha
> and my users are killing me. Font color does not work,
> and background colors, too.
>
> And all there is to do is unpacking it...

They just released a new version of Xinha in January, but don't know
if it will solve your issues.

http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/DownloadsPage

http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/ReleaseNotes

We use it without problem, but we're not using the features you are.

You might want to take Xinha functionality questions to their forum or
bug list.

http://www.xinha.org/punbb/index.php

http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/Tickets

-Matt

phillip at communitybandwidth

Mar 10, 2009, 4:45 AM

Re: working xinha [In reply to]

On 9-Mar-09, at 2:20 PM, Matt Rolf wrote:

> On Mar 9, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:
>

>>> What link are you after?
>>
>> Perhaps a download link of a working Xinha. ;) I've got
>> really frustrated by this. I use release 0.95 Xinha
>> and my users are killing me. Font color does not work,
>> and background colors, too.
>>
>> And all there is to do is unpacking it...
>
> They just released a new version of Xinha in January, but don't know
> if it will solve your issues.
>
> http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/DownloadsPage
>
> http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/ReleaseNotes
>
> We use it without problem, but we're not using the features you are.
>
> You might want to take Xinha functionality questions to their forum
> or bug list.
>
> http://www.xinha.org/punbb/index.php
>
> http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/Tickets

Also works a-ok for me, but -- similarly -- I haven't turned on any of
the colour options; just using the defaults (bold, ital, etc.).

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

zdravko.balorda at siix

Mar 10, 2009, 5:19 AM

Re: working xinha [In reply to]

>> http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/Tickets

I have created a ticket. Thanks. never did such a thing
before. ;)

Regards, Zdravko.

david at kineticode

Mar 10, 2009, 9:10 AM

Re: working xinha [In reply to]

On Mar 10, 2009, at 4:45 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

>> http://www.xinha.org/punbb/index.php
>>
>> http://xinha.webfactional.com/wiki/Tickets
>

> Also works a-ok for me, but -- similarly -- I haven't turned on any
> of the colour options; just using the defaults (bold, ital, etc.).

Yes, well, giving color control (design!) to editors (writers!) is
evil. :-)

Best,

David

zdravko.balorda at siix

Aug 17, 2009, 3:54 AM

Re: working xinha [In reply to]

>> Also works a-ok for me, but -- similarly -- I haven't turned on any of
>> the colour options; just using the defaults (bold, ital, etc.).
>
> Yes, well, giving color control (design!) to editors (writers!) is evil.
> :-)

:))) Indeed. Anyhow, I found out that font colors do work in my xinha in
some other application. This is Bricolage, then. Any hints are welcome. :)

Regards, Zdravko

Bricolage users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded