Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ps at phillipadsmith

Jan 28, 2013, 11:06 AM

Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded

Oh gawd. :(

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com

If your email inbox is out of control, check out http://sanebox.com/t/s0q7m

alex at gt

Jan 28, 2013, 11:10 AM

Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded [In reply to]

> Okay, who want to migrate our bug stuff to GitHub issues?

Never done it, but:

https://github.com/benlangfeld/Lighthouse-2-Github

Looks simple..

Cheers,

Alex

david at justatheory

Jan 28, 2013, 11:56 AM

Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded [In reply to]

On Jan 28, 2013, at 11:06 AM, Phillip Smith <ps [at] phillipadsmith> wrote:

> Oh gawd. :(

Well, I did change things around so that we have only two admins (you're one). But otherwise, I use issues all the time and quite like them. Lighthouse not so much.

David

ps at phillipadsmith

Jan 29, 2013, 3:36 PM

Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded [In reply to]

Okay, on my list for some time after February 15th.

Buried until then, unfortunately.

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com
http://twitter.com/phillipadsmith
http://linkedin.com/in/phillipadsmith

If your email inbox is out of control, check out http://sanebox.com/t/s0q7m

david at justatheory

Jan 29, 2013, 5:35 PM

Re: Lighthouse : user limit exceeded [In reply to]