Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel
Re: A new release, and a request for thoughts

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

ps at phillipadsmith

Re: A new release, and a request for thoughts [In reply to]

On 2012-05-04, at 3:08 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> I'm thinking it's time to put out a fresh Bricolage edition. Does
> anybody else think that too?

YES!

> Does that idea (code-populated fields) appeal to anybody else? If it
> does, I'll file a patch.

YES!

I also think it's time for a new newsletter, which I've been very, very bad at prioritizing lately. :(

Phillip.

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com

Subject User Time
A new release, and a request for thoughts bret at pectopah May 4, 2012, 1:08 PM
    RE: A new release, and a request for thoughts adam at RFXTechnologies May 4, 2012, 1:10 PM
    Re: A new release, and a request for thoughts ps at phillipadsmith May 4, 2012, 1:11 PM