Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel
Re: Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.)

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

dse at webonastick

Nov 18, 2011, 10:56 AM

Re: Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.) [In reply to]

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:45, Alex Krohn <alex [at] gt> wrote:
> Definitely the way to go. Put one year cache headers, and then when
> content changes (new css, js or media), bump the version number in the
> url.

Good to know. Any thoughts on whether the following is the correct
way to go about it?

I wrote:
> (A) Can versioning be accomplished by simply adding support for
> something like %{version} to output channel URL formats, or is it more
> complex than that?

Subject User Time
Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.) dse at webonastick Nov 18, 2011, 9:17 AM
    Re: Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.) alex at gt Nov 18, 2011, 9:45 AM
        Re: Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.) dse at webonastick Nov 18, 2011, 10:56 AM
    Re: Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.) david at justatheory Nov 18, 2011, 6:31 PM
    Re: Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.) darren at darrenduncan Nov 18, 2011, 7:53 PM
    Re: Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.) dse at webonastick Dec 2, 2011, 9:02 AM
    Re: Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.) david at justatheory Dec 2, 2011, 9:05 AM
    Re: Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.) dse at webonastick Dec 2, 2011, 12:26 PM
    Re: Use with Amazon CloudFront CDN (for images, PDFs, etc.) david at justatheory Dec 2, 2011, 1:14 PM