Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

Mark your calendars - Nov 7 is Bric Hack day!

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dawn at dawnthots

Oct 18, 2011, 3:53 PM

Mark your calendars - Nov 7 is Bric Hack day!

Hi all I'll be hosting this event in Toronto.

Please add anything you'd like to see covered at this event on the following wiki page. I just copied and pasted Phillips old list as I assume the old issues are still relevant.

https://github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/wiki/Bricolage-cms-hack-day%2C-nov-7th%2C-2011

all the best,
Dawn

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded