Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

bricolage.cc

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

david at kineticode

Jun 27, 2011, 11:10 AM

bricolage.cc

Hey All,

The bricolage.cc domain expires tomorrow. I think we now have everything on bricolgecms.org. So should I renew the domain or not?

Best,

David

dawn at dawnthots

Jun 27, 2011, 12:59 PM

Re: bricolage.cc [In reply to]

I don't see why you should.

Dawn

On 2011-06-27, at 2:10 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> The bricolage.cc domain expires tomorrow. I think we now have everything on bricolgecms.org. So should I renew the domain or not?
>
> Best,
>
> David

adrian at gt

Jun 27, 2011, 1:12 PM

Re: bricolage.cc [In reply to]

There do seem to be people who are still e-mailing lists.bricolage.cc,
but they should hopefully get the drift when their mail bounces :)

Adrian

On 06/27/11 11:10, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> The bricolage.cc domain expires tomorrow. I think we now have everything on bricolgecms.org. So should I renew the domain or not?
>
> Best,
>
> David

david at kineticode

Jun 27, 2011, 8:27 PM

Re: bricolage.cc [In reply to]

On Jun 27, 2011, at 12:59 PM, Dawn Buie wrote:

> I don't see why you should.

Ask Bjørn Hansen points out to me offlist that if I don't, someone will scoop it up and put it up with similar content and bunch of spammy content within a week.

HATE.

Anyway, I've renewed it for another year for now since I already have DNS paid for through May.

Best,

David

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded