Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel
Re: FIXED all new stories being published as /\i\n\d\e\x.\h\t\m\l.tmp

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

dawn at dawnthots

Re: FIXED all new stories being published as /\i\n\d\e\x.\h\t\m\l.tmp [In reply to]

SO Alex at Gossamer just got back to me:

I've seen this error before and believe it was all fixed up in Bricolage 2.0.1. Can you get them to ok an upgrade? Should be just bug fixes if going from 2.0.0.

I think it was triggered due to an updated net::ssh module.

---

weird error. I'll be glad to see the backside of it.

Dawn