Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel
Re: Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

phillip at communitybandwidth

Re: Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage [In reply to]

I found this relevant thread on the mailing list:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/bricolage/devel/38840#38840

However, these two branches are now 404ing:
https://github.com/brewt/bricolage/commits/dev_who_word_import
https://github.com/brewt/bricolage/tree/dev_inline_edit

Does anyone have a copy of these branches?

Phillip.

On 2011-05-09, at 1:58 PM, Aaron Fuleki wrote:

> I remember the conversation (and chiming in), but I don't recall hearing that any code was written. It would be nice to see a UI for mapping xml elements and attributes to bricolage elements. Open Office is a great example.
>
> -Aaron
>
> ---------------------------------
> Aaron Fuleki
> Senior Web Architect
> Denison University
> 740.587.5752
> ---------------------------------
>

> On May 9, 2011, at 1:05 PM, Phillip Smith wrote:
>

>> I'm sitting here with Bret and Greg and we're trying to remember who was working on a way to upload (well-formatted) Open Office documents into Bricolage, where Bricolage would then parse them and turn them into story data. Does anyone remember this, and -- if so -- the status (code online?) or who was working on it?
>>
>> Phillip.

Subject User Time
Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage phillip at communitybandwidth May 9, 2011, 10:05 AM
    Re: Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage fulekia at denison May 9, 2011, 10:58 AM
        Re: Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage phillip at communitybandwidth May 9, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Re: Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage alex at gt May 9, 2011, 12:12 PM
    Re: Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage alex at gt May 12, 2011, 1:59 PM
        Re: Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage alex at gt May 12, 2011, 2:02 PM
        Re: Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage zdravko.balorda at siix May 13, 2011, 4:46 AM