Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel
Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

phillip at communitybandwidth

Open Office Doc upload to Bricolage

I'm sitting here with Bret and Greg and we're trying to remember who was working on a way to upload (well-formatted) Open Office documents into Bricolage, where Bricolage would then parse them and turn them into story data. Does anyone remember this, and -- if so -- the status (code online?) or who was working on it?

Phillip.