Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

is there a place to search by story_id in the web interface?

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dawn at dawnthots

is there a place to search by story_id in the web interface?

HI all

A job queue keeps getting stalled for a client. Reading the error message I see there are a bunch of stories that have problems (no related image, mostly not on a publish desk). Unfortunately the error message gives all story_ids - which I can access in the database, but it would be so much better if that client could either

1. search for story by id in the search interface
2. the error message gave the url of the story

and

3. I don't think the whole job queue should be stopped just because a few stories don't publish.

I've been out of the bric discussion loop for a while - are any of these points above potential new features other's would like? It would be nice to make bricolage a little more user friendly.

thanks
Dawn

dawn at dawnthots

Re: is there a place to search by story_id in the web interface? [In reply to]

OK Greg informs me my old messages did get through and this question was answered.. and yeah Greg did it. So sorry. Ignore this email also.

I'm having a Helen Keller moment. Waa Waa

Dawn