Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel
ok now I know why I'm not getting any more bricolage emails in my folder!

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

dawn at dawnthots

ok now I know why I'm not getting any more bricolage emails in my folder!

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/bricolage/devel/39741

Mailing lists moved to lists.bricolagecms.org
Hi everyone,

As some of you might know the bricolage lists are hosted on the perl.org systems. All the perl.org lists (and the bricolage lists) have been running on the same aging hardware since 2003 and it is time to upgrade! I bought a new server and this month we're moving all the lists; this weekend it was time for the bricolage lists. This mail is to test

David asked that in the process we change the list hostname to lists.bricolagecms.org. Note that lists.bricolage.cc should still works; if it doesn't - please let me know.

An unfortunate side-effect of this, as you might have noticed with this mail already, is that if you use filter rules to put the bricolage mails in particular folders, that might not work anymore.

Anyway: Bricolage community, welcome to the new list server! :-)

- ask

Subject User Time
ok now I know why I'm not getting any more bricolage emails in my folder! dawn at dawnthots Apr 20, 2011, 12:28 PM