Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

Bricolage 2.0 VMware available

 

 

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


cdmiller at adams

Feb 11, 2011, 9:52 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1503 views)
Permalink
Bricolage 2.0 VMware available

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hello All,

I just put up the Bricolage 2.0 VM in vmware format. It's a 64 bit vm.
I tested it under vmware player 3.1.3 build-324285, on Ubuntu Lucid 64 bit.

ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/vmware/
ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/README.vmware

Sorry it took so long, our infrastructure is all qemu/kvm blah blah blah...

- - cameron

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAk1Vd1kACgkQLX8ayQuUiKHjfwCeI2h9KBx5Nn19Lta7UobFC1Vl
L1oAniIUfvwle4d5ugYcpjaYlFgAKf2A
=Toh3
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


david at kineticode

Feb 11, 2011, 10:22 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1392 views)
Permalink
Re: Bricolage 2.0 VMware available [In reply to]

On Feb 11, 2011, at 9:52 AM, cdmiller wrote:

> I just put up the Bricolage 2.0 VM in vmware format. It's a 64 bit vm.
> I tested it under vmware player 3.1.3 build-324285, on Ubuntu Lucid 64 bit.
>
> ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/vmware/
> ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/README.vmware
>
> Sorry it took so long, our infrastructure is all qemu/kvm blah blah blah...

Awesome, thanks Cameron!

Best,

David


phillip at communitybandwidth

Mar 28, 2011, 1:32 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1260 views)
Permalink
Re: Bricolage 2.0 VMware available [In reply to]

On 2011-02-11, at 1:22 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Feb 11, 2011, at 9:52 AM, cdmiller wrote:
>
>> I just put up the Bricolage 2.0 VM in vmware format. It's a 64 bit vm.
>> I tested it under vmware player 3.1.3 build-324285, on Ubuntu Lucid 64 bit.
>>
>> ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/vmware/
>> ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/README.vmware
>>
>> Sorry it took so long, our infrastructure is all qemu/kvm blah blah blah...
>
> Awesome, thanks Cameron!

Cameron: Any ideas on this question: http://twitter.com/thomashuehn/status/48425861359214592


cdmiller at adams

Mar 28, 2011, 1:57 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1258 views)
Permalink
Re: Bricolage 2.0 VMware available [In reply to]

On 03/28/2011 02:32 PM, Phillip Smith wrote:
>
> On 2011-02-11, at 1:22 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>
>> On Feb 11, 2011, at 9:52 AM, cdmiller wrote:
>>
>>> I just put up the Bricolage 2.0 VM in vmware format. It's a 64 bit vm.
>>> I tested it under vmware player 3.1.3 build-324285, on Ubuntu Lucid 64 bit.
>>>
>>> ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/vmware/
>>> ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/README.vmware
>>>
>>> Sorry it took so long, our infrastructure is all qemu/kvm blah blah blah...
>>
>> Awesome, thanks Cameron!
>
> Cameron: Any ideas on this question: http://twitter.com/thomashuehn/status/48425861359214592
>

Thomas did email me directly about not being able to login on March 17,
it was a keyboard encoding issue:

"The problem was a simple one: "-" and "!" are different on a German
keyboard map..."

So his login via "change me now!" was not working.

- cameron


phillip at communitybandwidth

Mar 29, 2011, 6:47 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1253 views)
Permalink
Re: Bricolage 2.0 VMware available [In reply to]

On 2011-03-28, at 4:57 PM, cdmiller wrote:

> On 03/28/2011 02:32 PM, Phillip Smith wrote:
>>
>> On 2011-02-11, at 1:22 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>>
>>> On Feb 11, 2011, at 9:52 AM, cdmiller wrote:
>>>
>>>> I just put up the Bricolage 2.0 VM in vmware format. It's a 64 bit vm.
>>>> I tested it under vmware player 3.1.3 build-324285, on Ubuntu Lucid 64 bit.
>>>>
>>>> ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/vmware/
>>>> ftp://ftp.adams.edu/pub/bricolage/README.vmware
>>>>
>>>> Sorry it took so long, our infrastructure is all qemu/kvm blah blah blah...
>>>
>>> Awesome, thanks Cameron!
>>
>> Cameron: Any ideas on this question: http://twitter.com/thomashuehn/status/48425861359214592
>>
>
> Thomas did email me directly about not being able to login on March 17,
> it was a keyboard encoding issue:
>
> "The problem was a simple one: "-" and "!" are different on a German
> keyboard map..."
>
> So his login via "change me now!" was not working.

Great. Many thanks. :)

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com
http://twitter.com/phillipadsmith
http://linkedin.com/in/phillipadsmith

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.