Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

What files to delete to save some space?

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

salim.azzabi at gmail

Mar 16, 2011, 12:48 AM

What files to delete to save some space?

Hi,

I need to clean the temporary files in my bricolage instance. I want to know
what files can be deleted from bricolage temp folder and what are the
precautions I should take ? Is there any other locations that can be
cleaned up to save some space ?

Thanks for help,

Azzabi Zouraq Salim

david at kineticode

Mar 16, 2011, 10:40 AM

Re: What files to delete to save some space? [In reply to]

On Mar 16, 2011, at 12:48 AM, Azzabi Salim wrote:

> I need to clean the temporary files in my bricolage instance. I want to know
> what files can be deleted from bricolage temp folder and what are the
> precautions I should take ? Is there any other locations that can be
> cleaned up to save some space ?

Have a look at this:

http://bricolagecms.org/docs/current/api/Bric::Admin#Application

HTH,

David

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded