Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

2.0.1 Volunteers

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

david at kineticode

Jan 25, 2011, 5:21 PM

2.0.1 Volunteers

Hey Gang,

There are now only three open bugs in the 2.0.1 milestone in Lighthouse:

http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601-bricolage/milestones/68995-201

Quite a few bugs have been closed since 2.0.0, so even if these three don't get resolved, I think that we ought to do 2.0.1 soon. So:

* Anyone want to take a stab at closing any of those three bugs? Pick one and reply here.

* Who wants to package up the release? The steps are documented here:

https://github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/wiki/Creating-a-Release

Let's get this thing out the door so folks can start enjoying all those bug fixes!

Thanks,

David

bret at pectopah

Jan 28, 2011, 12:13 PM

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [In reply to]

Howdy!

I'd be happy to do the package-and-release, once the bugs are clear.

A few more tuits are on the horizon for the media-metadata thing too, so
maybe for 2.0.2?

Cheers,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer

david at kineticode

Jan 28, 2011, 1:41 PM

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [In reply to]

On Jan 28, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> Howdy!
>
> I'd be happy to do the package-and-release, once the bugs are clear.

Great. Next week?

> A few more tuits are on the horizon for the media-metadata thing too, so
> maybe for 2.0.2?

You mean the audio and video stuff? That would be for 2.1 (new feature).

Best,

David

phillip at communitybandwidth

Feb 1, 2011, 6:16 AM

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [In reply to]

On 2011-01-28, at 4:41 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Jan 28, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:
>
>> Howdy!
>>
>> I'd be happy to do the package-and-release, once the bugs are clear.
>
> Great. Next week?

I've got some time pencilled in for this Friday to see if I can close one of those bugs. We'll see if I can actually pull that off... if there's anything more pressing, let me know.

Phillip.

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [In reply to]

On 2011-01-28, at 4:41 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Jan 28, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:
>
>> Howdy!
>>
>> I'd be happy to do the package-and-release, once the bugs are clear.
>
> Great. Next week?

I've got some time pencilled in for this Friday to see if I can close one of those bugs. We'll see if I can actually pull that off... if there's anything more pressing, let me know.

Phillip.

david at kineticode

Feb 1, 2011, 9:01 AM

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [In reply to]

On Feb 1, 2011, at 6:16 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

>>> I'd be happy to do the package-and-release, once the bugs are clear.
>>
>> Great. Next week?
>
> I've got some time pencilled in for this Friday to see if I can close one of those bugs. We'll see if I can actually pull that off... if there's anything more pressing, let me know.

Well, not sure we'll wait for it. Bret, when can you put aside some hours to work on a release? We can target any bug fixes to happen before then, if possible.

Thanks,

David

bret at pectopah

Feb 1, 2011, 9:48 AM

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [In reply to]

Hi David,

Actually, Friday is looking pretty good for me. Is that OK?

Thanks,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer

david at kineticode

Feb 1, 2011, 11:13 AM

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [In reply to]

On Feb 1, 2011, at 9:48 AM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Actually, Friday is looking pretty good for me. Is that OK?

Of course.

David

david at kineticode

Feb 4, 2011, 1:18 PM

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [In reply to]

On Feb 1, 2011, at 9:48 AM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Actually, Friday is looking pretty good for me. Is that OK?

Are we one? What's the 4-11?

Best,

David

bret at pectopah

Feb 4, 2011, 1:23 PM

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [In reply to]

Hi David,

Sorry, no 4-11, except that I saw there were still open bugs, and so
instead of attempting a release I hid under my desk.

Should I just go ahead?

Looking for an excuse and not finding one,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer

david at kineticode

Feb 4, 2011, 1:37 PM

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [In reply to]

On Feb 4, 2011, at 1:23 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> Sorry, no 4-11, except that I saw there were still open bugs, and so
> instead of attempting a release I hid under my desk.
>
> Should I just go ahead?
>

> Looking for an excuse and not finding one,

Yes, please. I'm on IRC if you have questions.

Best,

David

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded