david at kineticode
Feb 1, 2011, 9:01 AM
On Feb 1, 2011, at 6:16 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:
>>> I'd be happy to do the package-and-release, once the bugs are clear.
>> Great. Next week?
> I've got some time pencilled in for this Friday to see if I can close one of those bugs. We'll see if I can actually pull that off... if there's anything more pressing, let me know.
Well, not sure we'll wait for it. Bret, when can you put aside some hours to work on a release? We can target any bug fixes to happen before then, if possible.