Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

ENABLE_WYSIWYG

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

zdravko.balorda at siix

Jan 20, 2011, 11:03 PM

ENABLE_WYSIWYG

Hi,
either I made a total mess, but my bricolage doesn't
obey bricloage.conf any more.
I have ENABLE_WYSIWYG = No but it doesn't care. The editor is still there.
Somwhere between Config.pm and /widgets/container_prof/edit.html it becomes
true.

Hints wellcome, if any.
Zdravko

zdravko.balorda at siix

Jan 21, 2011, 2:09 AM

Re: ENABLE_WYSIWYG [In reply to]

Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> Hi,
> either I made a total mess, but my bricolage doesn't
> obey bricloage.conf any more.
> I have ENABLE_WYSIWYG = No but it doesn't care. The editor is still there.
> Somwhere between Config.pm and /widgets/container_prof/edit.html it becomes
> true.
>
> Hints wellcome, if any.
> Zdravko

It was a mess. reinstall solved it. Zdravko

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded