Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

Bricolage 1.10.8 Released

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

david at kineticode

Nov 14, 2009, 10:22 AM

Bricolage 1.10.8 Released

What the subject says. I put it on the Web site and updated the Downloads page and added the [changelog](http://www.bricolagecms.org/news/announce/changes/bricolage-1.10.8/). I could use someone to put it on sourceforge and to write up the release announcement for the Web site. Any takers?

Thanks,

David

david at kineticode

Nov 14, 2009, 10:32 AM

Re: Bricolage 1.10.8 Released [In reply to]

On Nov 14, 2009, at 10:22 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> What the subject says. I put it on the Web site and updated the Downloads page and added the [changelog](http://www.bricolagecms.org/news/announce/changes/bricolage-1.10.8/). I could use someone to put it on sourceforge and to write up the release announcement for the Web site. Any takers?

Okay, I got it on SourceForge. So there just needs to be a release announcement on the site. Bret, you want to take that on, since you did the last few?

Thanks,

David

david at kineticode

Nov 14, 2009, 10:53 AM

Re: Bricolage 1.10.8 Released [In reply to]

On Nov 14, 2009, at 10:32 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2009, at 10:22 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>
>> What the subject says. I put it on the Web site and updated the Downloads page and added the [changelog](http://www.bricolagecms.org/news/announce/changes/bricolage-1.10.8/). I could use someone to put it on sourceforge and to write up the release announcement for the Web site. Any takers?
>
> Okay, I got it on SourceForge. So there just needs to be a release announcement on the site. Bret, you want to take that on, since you did the last few?

I'm getting 1.11.2 ready now. This will be the last dev release; the next release will be an RC. But another thing I could use is someone looking through the changes for 1.11.2 and 1.10.8 and updating the list of contributors in Bric::License. Anyone want to take that on? It'd probably take 20 minutes or so.

Thanks,

David

david at kineticode

Nov 14, 2009, 11:17 AM

Re: Bricolage 1.10.8 Released [In reply to]

On Nov 14, 2009, at 10:53 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> I'm getting 1.11.2 ready now. This will be the last dev release; the next release will be an RC. But another thing I could use is someone looking through the changes for 1.11.2 and 1.10.8 and updating the list of contributors in Bric::License. Anyone want to take that on? It'd probably take 20 minutes or so.

Okay, 1.11.2 is released. I'm working on the Changes now, but it will need an announcement as well.

Thanks,

David

phillip at communitybandwidth

Nov 16, 2009, 5:11 AM

Re: Bricolage 1.10.8 Released [In reply to]

On 14-Nov-09, at 3:53 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2009, at 10:32 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>
>> On Nov 14, 2009, at 10:22 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>>
>>> What the subject says. I put it on the Web site and updated the
>>> Downloads page and added the [changelog](http://www.bricolagecms.org/news/announce/changes/bricolage-1.10.8/
>>> ). I could use someone to put it on sourceforge and to write up
>>> the release announcement for the Web site. Any takers?
>>
>> Okay, I got it on SourceForge. So there just needs to be a release
>> announcement on the site. Bret, you want to take that on, since you
>> did the last few?
>
> I'm getting 1.11.2 ready now. This will be the last dev release; the
> next release will be an RC. But another thing I could use is someone
> looking through the changes for 1.11.2 and 1.10.8 and updating the
> list of contributors in Bric::License. Anyone want to take that on?
> It'd probably take 20 minutes or so.

If Brett can handle the 1.10.8 and 1.11.2 announcements (hint, hint,
wink, wink), I can make sure that Bric::License gets updated.

Whaddya' say, Mr. Bret?

Phillip.

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

bret at pectopah

Nov 16, 2009, 6:16 AM

Re: Bricolage 1.10.8 Released [In reply to]

Hi Phillip,

Yes, I'm doing those today.

Talk to you soon,

Bret

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 10:11 -0300, Phillip Smith wrote:
> On 14-Nov-09, at 3:53 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> >> Okay, I got it on SourceForge. So there just needs to be a release
> >> announcement on the site. Bret, you want to take that on, since you
> >> did the last few?
> >
> > I'm getting 1.11.2 ready now. This will be the last dev release; the
> > next release will be an RC. But another thing I could use is someone
> > looking through the changes for 1.11.2 and 1.10.8 and updating the
> > list of contributors in Bric::License. Anyone want to take that on?
> > It'd probably take 20 minutes or so.
>
> If Brett can handle the 1.10.8 and 1.11.2 announcements (hint, hint,
> wink, wink), I can make sure that Bric::License gets updated.
>
> Whaddya' say, Mr. Bret?
>
> Phillip.
>
> --
> Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
> www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

--
Bret Dawson
Producer

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded