Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

Unable to delete contributors in 1.11.2

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

phillip at communitybandwidth

Oct 22, 2009, 5:37 AM

Unable to delete contributors in 1.11.2

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this? On 1.11.2, I'm not able
to delete contributors from the story profile. Clicking the red delete
button just returns the story profile with the contributors still
there. Can't find an open or closed bug for this...

Phillip.

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

phillip at communitybandwidth

Oct 22, 2009, 5:50 AM

Re: Unable to delete contributors in 1.11.2 [In reply to]

On 22-Oct-09, at 10:37 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this? On 1.11.2, I'm not
> able to delete contributors from the story profile. Clicking the red
> delete button just returns the story profile with the contributors
> still there. Can't find an open or closed bug for this...

In fact, I'm seeing _all kinds_ of contributor weirdness going on:
http://screencast.com/t/KzQuNEBdaffw

Basically, the delete buttons don't delete on the story profile. And,
if I use the "Add" button to open the pop-up contributor management
profile, pressing the delete button once removes the first
contributor, but trying to delete the second contributor actually
restores the first instead of deleting the second.

You can see it in action here: http://screencast.com/t/KzQuNEBdaffw

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

david at kineticode

Oct 22, 2009, 4:50 PM

Re: Unable to delete contributors in 1.11.2 [In reply to]

On Oct 22, 2009, at 5:50 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> In fact, I'm seeing _all kinds_ of contributor weirdness going on:
> http://screencast.com/t/KzQuNEBdaffw
>
> Basically, the delete buttons don't delete on the story profile.
> And, if I use the "Add" button to open the pop-up contributor
> management profile, pressing the delete button once removes the
> first contributor, but trying to delete the second contributor
> actually restores the first instead of deleting the second.

Thanks, would you file a bug report with that link?

Best,

David

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded