Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

"Associations" gone from 1.11.x

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

phillip at communitybandwidth

Oct 15, 2009, 1:41 PM

"Associations" gone from 1.11.x

I've only just noticed that the "Associations" group at the bottom of
the Story UI has been changed to Keywords, but contains both keywords
and categories (screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/RTYWcUoUkd). Does
anyone else find this confusing?

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

rolf at ohio

Oct 20, 2009, 6:15 AM

Re: "Associations" gone from 1.11.x [In reply to]

I don't see associations at all in my install. Everything is broken
out into its own group.

-Matt

On Oct 15, 2009, at 4:41 PM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> I've only just noticed that the "Associations" group at the bottom
> of the Story UI has been changed to Keywords, but contains both
> keywords and categories (screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/RTYWcUoUkd
> ). Does anyone else find this confusing?
>
> --
> Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY
> BANDWIDTH
> www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

david at kineticode

Oct 20, 2009, 9:06 AM

Re: "Associations" gone from 1.11.x [In reply to]

On Oct 20, 2009, at 6:15 AM, Matt Rolf wrote:

> I don't see associations at all in my install. Everything is broken
> out into its own group.

Maybe your `ENABLE_CATEGORY_BROWSER` setting is different than
Phillip's?

Best,

David

phillip at communitybandwidth

Oct 20, 2009, 10:29 AM

Re: "Associations" gone from 1.11.x [In reply to]

It was more a question of the section that is now called "Keywords
also containing categories: