Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

Leaving Denison

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rolfm at denison

Aug 18, 2009, 12:51 PM

Leaving Denison

Hi all,

At the end of the week, I leave Denison to take a new job at Ohio
University. OU is not a Bricolage using school, but you can expect me
to remain involved in the community.

-Matt

david at kineticode

Aug 18, 2009, 1:04 PM

Re: Leaving Denison [In reply to]

On Aug 18, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Matt Rolf wrote:

> At the end of the week, I leave Denison to take a new job at Ohio
> University. OU is not a Bricolage using school, but you can expect
> me to remain involved in the community.

Maybe they'd like to become a Bricolage-using school, eh?

Congrats on the move!

David

rolfm at denison

Aug 18, 2009, 1:07 PM

Re: Leaving Denison [In reply to]

On Aug 18, 2009, at 4:04 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Aug 18, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Matt Rolf wrote:
>
>> At the end of the week, I leave Denison to take a new job at Ohio
>> University. OU is not a Bricolage using school, but you can expect
>> me to remain involved in the community.
>
> Maybe they'd like to become a Bricolage-using school, eh?

You never know. ;)

> Congrats on the move!

Thanks! I truly hope it will (ironically) let me do some more for the
Bricolage project. I'm going to be doing some consulting and I've
already got a project that I'm working on. Time will tell.

-Matt

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded