Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: devel

Rleated Story magic

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

adam at RFXTechnologies

Mar 16, 2009, 1:52 PM

Rleated Story magic

Is there some built-in way to find stories that are referencing a particular media/story?

Example, if the path to a media object or story changes, is there a way to find the stories related to it so that they can be republished with the new path?

Thanx in advance,
Adam Wilson

rolfm at denison

Mar 16, 2009, 4:12 PM

Re: Rleated Story magic [In reply to]

I don't have time to answer right now, but search the user list.

-Matt
On Mar 16, 2009, at 4:52 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:

> Is there some built-in way to find stories that are referencing a
> particular media/story?
>
> Example, if the path to a media object or story changes, is there a
> way to find the stories related to it so that they can be
> republished with the new path?
>
> Thanx in advance,
> Adam Wilson

david at kineticode

Mar 16, 2009, 4:26 PM

Re: Rleated Story magic [In reply to]

On Mar 16, 2009, at 1:52 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:

> Is there some built-in way to find stories that are referencing a
> particular media/story?
>
> Example, if the path to a media object or story changes, is there a
> way to find the stories related to it so that they can be
> republished with the new path?

No, there isn't, which is just lame. It'd be easy to add, though.
Anyone want to submit a patch?

Best,

David

david at kineticode

Mar 16, 2009, 4:54 PM

Re: Rleated Story magic [In reply to]

On Mar 16, 2009, at 4:26 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Mar 16, 2009, at 1:52 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:
>
>> Is there some built-in way to find stories that are referencing a
>> particular media/story?
>>
>> Example, if the path to a media object or story changes, is there a
>> way to find the stories related to it so that they can be
>> republished with the new path?
>
> No, there isn't, which is just lame. It'd be easy to add, though.
> Anyone want to submit a patch?

Sorry, I'm wrong. It's:

Bric::Biz::Asset::Business::Story->list({
related_story_id => $some_story_id
});

Best,

David

Bricolage devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded