david at kineticode
Feb 11, 2002, 8:01 AM
Post #5 of 11
On Sat, 2002-02-09 at 18:54, Sam Tregar wrote:
> Sure, sounds good. It was with this in mind that I gave the installation
> system a Bugzilla-sized kick in the pants.
I figured -- and I appreciate you doing that!
> Oh, I definitely agree! The things is, we do. And the HEAD track is
> ready for an "unstable" release even if Release_1_2 isn't ready to be
I want it stable by EOW.
> Ok. Let's just make sure we don't try to release two versions on the same
> day. If it looks like 1.2.1 is going to slip then we should go ahead and
> break off 1.3.0 anyway. If 1.2.1 really does make it for release next
> week then we should hold off on 1.3.0 for at least a few days.
Releasing two versions on the dame day doesn't bother me, though I doubt
we would, anyway. But the point is, I don't want 1.2.1 to slip. I want
to get it out now!
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david [at] kineticode ICQ: 15726394
Jabber: Theory [at] jabber
Kineticode. Setting knowledge in motion.(sm)
Bricolage-Devel mailing list
Bricolage-Devel [at] lists