Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: announce

OSCON BOF Tonight!

Bricolage announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

david at kineticode

Jul 23, 2008, 8:48 AM

OSCON BOF Tonight!

Howdy All,

I've scheduled a Bricolage BOF for tonight, Wednesday July 23, at 8:30
in Room F-151. If you're at OSCON or in the Portland metro region,
join us!

Best,

David

david at kineticode

Jul 23, 2008, 10:26 AM

Re: OSCON BOF Tonight! [In reply to]

On Jul 23, 2008, at 08:48, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> Howdy All,
>
> I've scheduled a Bricolage BOF for tonight, Wednesday July 23, at
> 8:30 in Room F-151. If you're at OSCON or in the Portland metro
> region, join us!

Correction. It will be at 9:00. Sorry for the confusion.

Best,

David

Bricolage announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded