Mailing List Archive: Bricolage: announce

GSoC: Need Student Proposals and Mentors!

Bricolage announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

david at kineticode

Mar 24, 2008, 10:15 AM

Post #1 of 1 (6016 views)
GSoC: Need Student Proposals and Mentors!

Hi All,

I missed the deadline for Bricolage to be a project in the Google Summer
of Code, but at the recommendation of Darren Duncan, I added Bricolage as
a subproject of the Perl Foundation. You can find all the details here:

Here's a list of project ideas:

If you have ideas, please add them!

If you'd like to be a mentor, please add yourself here:

But even if none of these things apply to you, if you know any students
who might like to hack on Bricolage, please have them submit a project
proposal! Details on proposal submission are here:

I'm looking at *you* folks at colleges and universities! Denison, U.Va,
Umich, Adams State, you're on! The deadline for student applications to
Google is March 31 5:00 PM PDT / 00:00 UTC April 1, 2008.

Bricolage announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded