Mailing List Archive: mod_backhand: Wackamole

starting wackamole [edited]

mod_backhand wackamole RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bayu_themave at yahoo

Jan 19, 2010, 3:21 PM

starting wackamole [edited]

hi all, sorry for the mistyped in the last email :)
i have installed spread and wackamole in my centos 5.2 box
when i run wackamole (after i run spread in both machine) with:
#wackamole start
it shows:
usage :wackamole
 -c <filename> ...
is it right to start wackamole with just 'wackamole' command?
then i try to run with:
#wackamole
it deactivate my eth0 interface (i've been waiting for 5 minutes)
then i try:
#wackamole
it shows:
can't self resolve ww1 number 11

any help would be greatly appreciated

mod_backhand wackamole RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded