Mailing List Archive: mod_backhand: users
NT Broadcaster

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

storf at torfnet

Nov 28, 2005, 10:52 AM

NT Broadcaster

I ran into some peculiar issues with the NT Broadcasting module and was wondering if there are others with the same problem.

mod_backhand Director module on Apache 1.3.34
Works fine.

NT Broadcaster drone(s):
Registry setup values
ContactIP (String): machine's IP
HostName (String): machine's hostname
SendIP (String): Subnet's broadcast IP
ContactPort (DWORD): 80

"/backhand/" on the director machine lists the appropriate drone machine names and IPs, but the port is always 0 no matter what I set ContactPort to. I've tried ntbhb on Windows 2000 and Windows XP and ran into the same issues on both Operating systems. Has the mod_backhand director module outgrown ntbhb? (that is, have bugfixes been made to the director module that won't allow ntbhb to function properly anymore?) Where can I still get an older version of mod_backhand, or more precisely, which version of mod_backhand has ntbhb been tested with?

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.

-Sebastian

Subject User Time
NT Broadcaster storf at torfnet Nov 28, 2005, 10:52 AM
    Re: NT Broadcaster crodster2k at yahoo Nov 29, 2005, 5:22 AM