Mailing List Archive: mod_backhand: users

index.html | php not found, DirectoryIndex

mod_backhand users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

joao.alfredo at gmail

Aug 25, 2005, 5:37 AM

index.html | php not found, DirectoryIndex

Hi all,

Any solution for the DirectoryIndex problem ???

Here I installed apache 1.3.33 and mod_backhand 1.2.2 and I continue with
problems (page not found), when access the "/" dir,
without index.php or index.html

Thanks.

mod_backhand users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded