Mailing List Archive: mod_backhand: users

Linux 2.6.x still produces funky memory numbers

mod_backhand users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

clint at careercast

Jan 5, 2005, 11:04 AM

Linux 2.6.x still produces funky memory numbers

I reported this quite a few months ago. Its still just an aesthetic
problem, but I tried the latest CVS code on our one 2.6.x backend
machine, and it still reads the memory as 4294967295 MB, which is
0xffffffff.

I'm not really sure why it does this. I've checked the code from
platform.c and it seems to work just fine outside of mod_backhand.

Is anyone else running mbh on Linux 2.6?
--
Clint Byrum <clint [at] careercast>

clint at careercast

Jan 7, 2005, 9:32 AM

Re: Linux 2.6.x still produces funky memory numbers [In reply to]

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 11:04 -0800, Clint Byrum wrote:
> I reported this quite a few months ago. Its still just an aesthetic
> problem, but I tried the latest CVS code on our one 2.6.x backend
> machine, and it still reads the memory as 4294967295 MB, which is
> 0xffffffff.

Whoops! Looks like I never stopped/started httpd.. just did a HUP. For
some reason I guess I thought HUP would reload all modules. The patches
are indeed working as designed.