Mailing List Archive: mod_backhand: users
Fwd: CVS not available

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

jansen at hbz-nrw

Dec 3, 2004, 2:04 AM

Fwd: CVS not available

Theo,
I hate getting on anyones nerves but I still need to access the CVS since it
has fixes for 1.2.2 to work on solaris....
Thx
Heiko

Subject: CVS not available
Date: Freitag, 29. Oktober 2004 15:25
To: backhand-users [at] lists
[...]
just tried to check out mod_backhand from CVS but all I get is
"connect to commedia.cnds.jhu.edu:2401 failed: Connection refused"

Access via viewcvs also doesn´t work: HTTP error code 500

And there is a dead link on the mod_backhand website named "Writing candidacy
functions in perl". Perhaps this could be replaced with the following url:
http://search.cpan.org/~dlowe/Apache-Backhand-0.02/
[...]