Mailing List Archive: mod_backhand: users
Fwd: CVS not available

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

jansen at hbz-nrw

Dec 3, 2004, 2:04 AM

Fwd: CVS not available

I hate getting on anyones nerves but I still need to access the CVS since it
has fixes for 1.2.2 to work on solaris....

Subject: CVS not available
Date: Freitag, 29. Oktober 2004 15:25
To: backhand-users [at] lists
just tried to check out mod_backhand from CVS but all I get is
"connect to commedia.cnds.jhu.edu:2401 failed: Connection refused"

Access via viewcvs also doesn´t work: HTTP error code 500

And there is a dead link on the mod_backhand website named "Writing candidacy
functions in perl". Perhaps this could be replaced with the following url:

backhand-users mailing list
backhand-users [at] lists

Subject User Time
Fwd: CVS not available jansen at hbz-nrw Dec 3, 2004, 2:04 AM