Mailing List Archive: mod_backhand: users

mod_backhand measurement

mod_backhand users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

adithers at yahoo

mod_backhand measurement

Hello

I have downloaded mod_backhand and I have some
questions :
1. Difference between mod_backhand and other load
balancing technique/software.
2. I have servers with pentium II 450 MHz and sdram
128 M, how did I know my servers are busy and will
redirect requests to other machine ?
3. How to measure and test mod_backhand performance?
ia there any software for it?

thanks before