leus at epublish
Sep 11, 2002, 9:05 AM
Post #6 of 6
Leonardo Herrera wrote:
> Leonardo Herrera wrote:
Sorry for replying myself... again. I have more details of my problem.
My setups was working ok. I've tried with some alternatives changing
broadcast addresses (I think now I have a little more accurated idea
about what these things mean) and no, it didn't solved my problem.
The thing is, my CGI program is generating an image, and based in header
info, it's writing a file with data in some specific location. The
problem is, the client itsn't getting the image right (it's a small, 42
Now, I've discovered that my program it's handling the request, even
writing the file without problems, but the answer it's not being
received by the browser. Some browsers works, though; Mozilla seems to
get it fine.
I know my english it's not very clear, so I'm going to resume:
1) I have a two tier setup: two moderators, eleven "workhorses".
2) The two moderators have SSL working.
3) When a secure request it's redirected, the answer it's not arriving
to the client, but the request it's processed ok.
4) When the moderator responds (without backhanding), the response it's
5) Plain http requests are all processed ok.
Thanks in advance,
Leonardo Herrera L.
mailto:leus [at] epublish